BSN-BSC Conference Travel Grant Application
BSN participants may apply for funding to attend professional conferences. Grant amounts will depend on the location of the conference (up to $400 within California, $600 elsewhere in the continental United States). Doctoral students are eligible for two grants per graduate career and undergraduates are eligible for one grant per undergraduate career. To be eligible to apply, applicants must:
- Be registered for the term in which they are planning to attend the conference. Students on filing fee are not eligible.
- Be in good academic standing.
- Be presenting a paper or poster at the conference or working the BSN-BSC Conference Booth
- Applicants must submit a letter of support from your advisor attesting to the academic merit of the the trip
- Submit all supporting documents to berkeleysciencenetwork [at] berkeley.edu attention: Travel Grant Committee
- Be a US Citizen/Permanent Resident
Deadline: At least three weeks before date of travel. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Questions, please email Colette Patt at colette [at] berkeley.edu