HENAAC Conference 2014 Announced
26th Annual HENAAC Conference
Come celebrate the GREAT technical achievements of our nation’s top-talented engineers and scientists! As the nation’s most prestigious stage for honoring excellence and building and reinforcing networks, the HENAAC Conference is the place where thousands of the finest minds from top executives and innovative professionals, to the brightest STEM students convene.
Join us October 2-4, 2014 in New Orleans, LA as we:
- The HENAAC Conference Offers College Students:
- A one-stop source for career and professional development to help gain entry into the technical workforce
- A place to network and interact with high-level STEM professionals
- The chance to build self-confidence through technical and professional development competitions and mentorship
- An opportunity to explore internship, full-time employment and graduate schools
- The venue to access information on cutting-edge technologies
- Take Advantage of the HENAAC Conference!
- Sign-up for the first national STEM recruitment conference of the 2014-15 academic year! Gain an early start with securing internship and full-time employment leads before other conferences!
- Register Early!! Take advantage of the early-bird discounts, opportunity to select roommate preferences, and travel grant opportunities
- Update Your Resume. Add your affiliation with GMiS to your resume by showcasing any of the following: HENAAC Delegate, HENAAC Scholar, GMiS College Captain, Technical Papers and Posters finalist, College Bowl Winner.
- Sign up for competitions or mentoring activities during the conference
- Review the Recruiting Guide prior to arriving at the conference
- Network! Attend the hospitality suites, Resume Workshop, latest technology seminars and career/graduate school workshops
Come be a part of the legacy as Great Minds in STEM™ continues to embark on this incredible journey of honoring a new generation of STEM excellence, and innovating pathways to a technically diverse STEM workforce!
Please visit Great Minds in STEM for detailed information.